President: Beverly Elwell – (215) 896-7054 – email@example.com
Vice President: Pat Wilkinson – (949) 598-9138 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Sharon Updike – (949) 282-7815 - email@example.com
Secretary: Bonnie Colling – (949) 768-6765 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Information on Relinquishing/Re-homing a Cat
Mary Whipple (949) 885-6801 - email - email@example.com
Terri Olsen - email - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Information on Adopting a Cat
Olivia Pagano at (949) 472-4744 - email - email@example.com
To report a lost or found cat, call Pat Kirkwood - (949) 581-7423
Other Club Business - Beverly Elwell, Club President - (215) 896-7054
We post our adoptable cats on the following websites: Petfinders.com
Any Laguna Woods Village resident interested in cats is eligible for membership.
Non-residents are also welcome. (Membership Form - see PDF below)
Dues are $15.00 per year for individuals / $25.00 for household.
Meetings - MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Village Cat Club will meet monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 1:30 - CH3 - DR2 - (Performing Arts Center). Meetings will not take place during the summer months or during the Christmas - New Year holiday period. Programs for meetings will appear in the Laguna Woods Globe and
(Photo . . . Front Row - Left to Right - Sharon, Bev and Bonnie
Back Row - Left to Right - Mary, Terri, Pat K, Olivia and Pat W.
Links to our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel are below . . . .
LAGUNA WOODS GLOBE - NOVEMBER 21,2019
FEATURE ARTICLE ON THE CAT CLUB.
Olivia Pagano, 'BABY', Mary Whipple and Terri Olsen.
The Cat Club's Relinquishment and Adoption Trio of miracle workers.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
Pres. Bev Elwell and VP Pat Wilkinson were guests on CH6 's 'This Day' on Nov. 19th. Interviewed by Lisa Hart, and enjoyed by Pat's cat Missy, we all had a wonderful time. Thanks so much all of you at Channel 6.
Click below for the link to the clip.
The mission of the Laguna Woods Cat Club, founded in 1971, is to be a major resource for all cat welfare activities in Laguna Woods Village by
1. Engaging in periodic fundraising activities with all proceeds going to the Foster and Adoption program.
2. Utilizing the aforementioned fund to support this rescue, foster and adoption of Laguna Woods’ cats and to provide financial and other resources to qualified Laguna Woods’ residents who need help providing for their cats.
3. Creating a friendly forum where cat lovers can socialize and learn about all things “cat”.
4. Being a major information clearing house on local feline resources, services and events.
5. Coordinating with other cat rescue organizations in Orange and San Diego Counties to share mutual help and support.